55 gallon Drum Storage
(Lake Forest, Illinois)
I am in need of 55 gallon drum storage. I see cabinets for spill equipment, but I am wondering if there's anything specifically for a drum.
Jamco Drum Cabinet-Self Close Doors
For standard one drum storage, a great choice is the Jamco Self Close Drum Storage Cabinet. Made from 18 gauge steel it has some of the following features:
- 18 gauge Steel construction: This high level construction keeps materials fully contained and in operation.
- 2" Leak Proof Sill: This sill it designed to contain materials in the event of a leak or spill.
- Self Closing Doors: These doors have a built-in feature that allows them to automatically close as the fusible link melts. This keeps your storage extra safe in the event of a fire.
- Double Wall Construction: Features 18 gauge steel on the inside and 14 gauge steel on the outside for double the protection.
- Contains 1 Shelf that adjusts on a 2 1/2" center
Jamco Drum Cabinet- Manual Close Doors
For storage of your drum and additional equipment, such as cleanup gear or pumping units, another great option is the Manual Close Drum Storage Cabinet. This unit features all the same great qualities as the above unit, with these notable differences:
- Divided into 2 compartments.
- Right Side: Gives you space for storing your 55 gallon drum with an extra self on top.
- Left Side: Offers 3 extra storage shelves for smaller items. This section has often been used for the storage of 12 x 5 safety cans.
- Manual Close Doors: This unit features doors that open a full 180° for ease of use.
- Poly Tray Liner in shelves: This catches spills on each shelf for added protection.
Both of these 55 gallon drum storage cabinets meet the following regulations:
- OSHA Compliance
- Meets NFPA code 30 standards
- Meets UFC 79 standards
- FM Approved
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.