Flammable Safety Cabinets
Jamco Safety Cabinet- 1 Door/Manual Close (BA)
These Jamco Flammable Safety Cabinets are available with one manual close locking door that keeps your items secure and safe while in storage.
Manufactured as a double wall cabinet, these flammable safety storage cabinets are equipped for storage of cans, flammable liquids and more. Cabinets are manufactured with all welded double wall 18 gauge construction and 1-1/2" insulating air space. They are FM approved and meet OSHA, NFPA code 30 standards.
All industrial cabinets are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- All Welded Double Wall 18 gauge Construction
- 1 Door Manual Close
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- Lockable Flush Handle, 2 Keys
- 3 Point Locking System
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- Galvanized Steel Shelves, Adjust on 2 1/2" Centers
- Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Powder Coated Yellow Finish
- Grounding Connector
- Safely Contains Flammable Materials
- Secures Materials Inside
- Catches Leaks and Spills
- Shelves Move to Meet the Size of your Items
- Provides Ventilation
- Can be Attached to Ground for Added Stability
- Adapts to Uneven Floors
- Helps Keep you in Compliance
- Double Walls for Double the Protection
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
- FM Approved
Flammable Safety Cabinet (Model BA)
W x D x H
*Not FM Approved
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Settings, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves