Flammable Safety Cabinets
Jamco Cabinet- Self Close with Feet (FS)
These Flammable Safety Cabinets are designed with superior features that hold your flammable materials, while keeping you in compliance with OSHA, NFPA code 30 and UFC 79 standards.
Working to provide you with flexibility and security, cabinets contain self-closing double walled doors. This construction adds an extra layer of protection to your materials, while also automatically closing when the fusible link starts melt. This helps to ensure that your materials will be contained, even when you're not around!
These cabinets are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP so you can stay in compliance and avoid fines.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- 2 Self Close Doors (shut, index and latch automatically as fusible link melts in fire conditions of 165°)
- Adjustable Shelves (2 1/2" centers)
- Constructed from 18 gauge metal
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
- Adjustable Leveling Feet and Grounding Connector
- Stores Flammables while Keeping you in Compliance
- Shelves Adjust to Fit Heights of your Materials
- Doors Automatically Shut in Emergencies
- Double Walled for More Protection
- Area for Catching Leaks
- Can be Stored on Uneven Floors
- Connects to the Ground for Added Security
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
- FM Approved
- Meets UFC 79 Standards
Flammable Safety Cabinet (Model FS)
W x D x H
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Settings, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves