Flammable Storage Cabinet
Jamco Safety Cabinet- 1 Door/Bi-Fold (BF)
This Jamco yellow flammable storage cabinet is the perfect steel cabinet for storage of cans and other flammable liquids.
Made with eighteen (18) gauge steel and a bi-fold door, these flammable cabinets will keep your materials safe, while still provide fast access to all your materials. Cabinets are equipped with a leakproof sill for catching potential leaks and keeping them from contaminating your facility or location.
This Jamco flammable cabinet meets OSHA compliance, NFPA 30 & UFC 79 standards for storage of chemicals and hazardous liquids in facilities.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- 1 Bi-Fold Door
- All Welded Double Wall 18 gauge Construction
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- Adjustable Leveling Feet and Grounding Connector
- Lockable Flush Handle, 2 Keys
- 3 Point Locking System
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- Adjustable Shelves (2 1/2" centers)
- Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- Helps you Comply with Regulations
- Lockable for Added Security
- Can to Stored on Uneven Floors
- Connects to the Ground
- Easy Access to Your Materials
- Double Walled for More Protection
- Catches Leaks
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
- FM Approved
- Meets UFC 79 Standards
Jamco Flammable Cabinets (Model BF)
W x D x H
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Settings, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves