Flammable Liquid Cabinet
Jamco Safety Under Counter Cabinet-
Looking for a flammable liquid cabinet that can store your materials safely and out of the way? This Jamco Safety Under Counter Cabinet is the way to go! Made with an all-welded eighteen (18) gauge construction, these cabinets will keep your materials safe while keeping you in compliance.
Often used in laboratories as a fume hood, these 35" cabinets are built with self-close doors that automatically index, shut, and latch as the fusible link melts when fire conditions reach 165 degrees. Additionally, these flammable liquid cabinets also contain a a one and a half (1 1/2) inch insulating air space and flame arrester vents.
Built in compliance with OSHA and NFPA code 30, these cabinet will safely store your materials and help you avoid fines.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- Constructed from 18 gauge Steel
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- Self-Close Locking Doors (Automatically Shut as fusible link melts under fire conditions of 165°)
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- Furniture Type Kickplate (3" d x 4" h)
- Adjustable Shelves (2 1/2" centers)
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- Can be Used as fume Hood
- Easy to Store Under Counters
- Great for Laboratories
- Catches Leaks as they Happen
- Adjust to the Size of your Materials
- Levels out on Uneven Surfaces
- Provides Ventilation
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
Under Counter Cabinet (Model BK)
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Setting, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves