Flammable Solvent Cabinet
(Lake Forest, Illinois)
Do you have a 60 gallon flammable solvent cabinet for storing flammable liquids? I would like it to have self-closing doors.
Thank you for contacting us! We do have a variety of self-closing flammable cabinets that could work for storing 60 gallons of flammable solvents. These cabinets feature a wide range of safety components designed to keep your contents properly contained during the length of their storage.
Depending on the size of your storage area, different storage cabinets might work better than others. As an overview, we have a Standard Flammable Cabinet (shown left), a Standard Flammable Cabinet with Legs and a Slim One-Door Flammable Cabinet.
Each of these cabinets will provide you with the following safety features:
- Self Closing Doors: The self-closing door feature allows doors to naturally shut when they reach a temperature that it too high. This occurs through a fusible link. Once this fusible link melts (as fire conditions reach 165°), the doors will automatically shut, index and latch for added safety.
- 2" Leakproof Sill: This sill provides ample room for collecting and storing liquids in the event of a spill. The 2" sill will stop liquids from hitting the floor so your area stays clean.
- Double Walled Doors: Having a second layer along these doors helps to keep them extra secure while they are in storage.
- 1 1/2" insulating Air Space: Keeping flammables properly ventilated is important to ensuring that your solvents remain at a proper storing temperature.
- OSHA and NFPA Code 30 Compliant: These codes are met to guarantee that your flammable storage is safe and in compliance with safety regulations.
With all of these safety features intact, the main difference between these three cabinets is in their size and door structure. The One-Door Cabinet shown to the left features only one self closing door, while our other two options each feature 2 self closing doors. Limiting your storage to only one door can save space or fit into restricting space.
As mentioned these self-closing cabinets each come in a model that can store 60 gallons.
If you would like a flammable solvent cabinet that is not self-closing or can store additional gallons, please check out the Flammable Cabinet Main Page.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.