Industrial Storage Cabinets
I am in need of industrial storage cabinets to hold supplies. I have items of various sizes so I would need shelving or bins that could hold different materials. What are my options?
For the type of industrial storage that you have described, we would recommend checking out some of our Bin Storage Cabinets. As you specified, these cabinets are designed to hold several variously sized materials all in the same unit.
Choosing the bin cabinet that is right for you depends on preference, available storage space, and the amount of materials you are looking to store. For large capacity storage, Plastic Bin Cabinets (like the one shown to the right) are a great choice.
- Big, Large and Small Bins
- Various Combinations depending on storage needs (96-160)
- Locking Doors
- Hook-on Bins Located on Door Panels and Inside Walls
- Bins made of Plastic for high durability
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
Other Storage Options
Similar storage options for industrial settings include some of the following units:
Bin Storage Unit: This unit features a combination of bins and shelving for even more versatile storage options. Choose between three models:
- Full bin cabinet
- Bins on Door Walls and Shelves in Center
- Bin and Shelves Dual Cabinet
Storage Bin Racks: Rather than having the standard cabinet-style design, these storage racks feature compact bin storage. This space saving unit is ideal for small parts storage and organization.
- Up to 96 Bins on each Unit
- Bins Available in blue, red, and yellow
- 350 lbs. and higher shelf capacity
Metal cabinets can also be extremely beneficial for industrial storage applications. Made in a variety of different styles and options, you're sure to find a styles or size that can fit your setting.
- Tall Metal Cabinets
- Storage Units with Wooden Work Tops
- See Through Storage Cabinets
- Shelf and Drawer Combinations
- Filing Cabinets
- See All Metal Cabinets