Justrite cabinets include several different models for the storage of drums, chemicals, cans and other potentially harmful materials. Please feel free to browse through our selection of Justrite cabinets listed below to find the best option for your location.
Justrite Slim Fit Cabinet
Justrite Liquid Cabinet
Justrite Countertop Cabinet
Justrite Safety Cabinet
Justrite Acid Cabinet
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
Features for the cabinets will vary depending the type of cabinet you require, however all cabinets are built from robust materials to successfully store flammable materials. Cabinet features will typically include the following:
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- Flammable Cabinet Safety Features
- Lockable Doors & Handles
- High Chemical Resistances
- 1 1/2" Insulating Space
- FM Approved
- Multiple Capacities
- Models include Standard Flammable Cabinets, Chemical, & Paint Cabinets
- Supports Heavy Duty Items and Flammable Materials
- Helps Protect Against Leaks and Spills
- Meets OSHA Requirements
- Successfully Stores Corrosive and Chemical Options
- Easily-Accessible Doors and Storage Area
- Protects & Stores Materials
These cabinets are the perfect option for the safe storage of flammable or potentially harmful materials. These cabinets are constructed using top grade materials that equip the unit for storage of flammables, liquids, acids and other corrosive materials.
Additional Flammable Cabinets
In addition to the cabinet models shown here, we also offer several additional flammable cabinet models including Jamco options for one and two door flammable storage. To view our complete selection of flammable options check out our Flammable Storage Cabinets and Chemical Storage Cabinets.