Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency, belonging to the United States Department of Labor. OSHA's mission is to avoid work related illnesses and injuries by enforcing regulations for workplace safety and health.
OSHA Regulations for:• Flammable and combustible liquids, hazardous materials (Standards 0 29 CFR) 1910.106
• Flammable and compustible liquids, fire protection and prevention (Standards - 29 CFR) 1926.152
• Standpipe and hose systems (Standards - 29 CFR) 1910.158
• Environmental deterioration of equipment (Standards - 29 CFR) 1926.432
• Hospital etool laboratory
• Locked first aid cabinets in the workplace
• The Modification of a refrigerator of freezer chest to store flammable liquids
• Storage of propane and ether gas cylinders with flammable materials is not allowed
• Clarification of requirements for storage and use of flammable and/or combustible liquids
Latest OSHA Trade News Release:
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.