Paint Storage Cabinets
Hello. I am in need of paint storage cabinets to store around 60 gallons of paint. It has to be a flammable cabinet. Do you have these?
For safe paint and ink storage, the Jamco Flammable Paint Cabinets are the perfect unit. Designed as a flammable cabinet, these units offer several different model sizes that can successfully store up to 120 gallons of materials.
All safety cabinets are in compliance with OSHA regulations and have built to additionally comply with NFPA Code 30 and UFC 79.
See More Chemical Cabinets.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
The Jamco series of paint cabinets come in three different models:
- Self-Close Doors: These cabinets are built with a safety fuse link that will melt when fire conditions reach 165° F. This will cause the doors to automatically shut, index, and latch, protecting your stored contents.
- Manual Close Doors: This cabinet model features manual close doors that open and close on your command.
- Bi-Fold Doors: The bi-fold cabinet can help store you paint in areas that have a limited amount of space. Bi-fold doors can be easier to open in space-restricted areas.
In addition to doors, every paint cabinet has several other features that allow the unit to safely and successfully store flammable or hazardous materials. Features include:
- 18 gauge Welded Steel
- 2" Leak Proof Sill
- Double Wall Doors
- Locking Doors
- Adjustable Leveling Feet & Ground Connector
- Adjustable Shelves
- Poly Tray Liners
- Twin Flame Arrestor Vents
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
These safety features keep your flammable materials safely stored and are well equipped to keep your chemicals inside the cabinet in the event of a spill.
Typical storage capacities include 36 gallons, 48 gallons, 72 gallons, 96 gallons and 120 gallons. Smaller sizes ranging from 12 to 30 gallons are also available for some models.
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
All flammable paint storage cabinets are designed to keep you in compliance with safety regulations including:
- NFPA Code 30
- UFC 79
View More Cabinets for Chemical Storage