Safety Cabinet for Flammables
Securall Chemical Cabinet
Keep your acids safely stored in our Securall safety cabinet for flammables. This cabinet offers the flexibility that allows you to safely store flammable or non-flammable corrosives on your site or location.
Realizing that your items might vary in size, shelves in this cabinet can be adjusted to better fit the size and range of your products. While standard cabinets are finished in a blue corrosive-resistant urethane, a cabinet made from high density polyethylene is also available.
Compliant with OSHA and NFPA Standards, this safety cabinet for flammables features a 3/4" Leak-Proof Tray and removeable Polyethylene Sheets, helping keep you in compliacne and making spills easy to clean!
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- Stores Flammables and NonFlammable Corrosives
- 3/4" Leak-Proof Tray (Tray Can Contain a 5-Pint Spill)
- Blue Corrosive-Resistant Urethane Finish
- Adjustable, Painted Galvenized Steel Shelves w/ Removable Polythylene Sheet
- Manual or Self-Closing Doors
- 30, 45, 60 Gallon Capacities
- High Density Polyehtylene Cabinet Available for Storing Harsh Acids (shown in picture)
- Keeps Acids Safely Stored
- Contains Spills
- Keeps you in Compliace
- Customizable Shelving
- Easy to Store and Easy to Clean
- High Density Cabinets Can be Stored in Large Cabinet or Stand Alone
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Complies with OSHA and NFPA Requirements
Chemical Storage Cabinet Technical Specifications
|Product No.||Description||Cap (gals.)||No. Shelves||Size H x W x D||Wt. (lbs.)|
|45||2||65 x 43 x 18"||363|
|60||2||65 x 31 x 31"||396|
|30||1||46 x 43 x 18"||290|
|45||2||67 x 43 x 18"||383|
|60||2||67 x 31 x 31"||418|
|PE3045||High Density Polyethylene Cabinet||18 x 31 x 31"||32|