Jamco Cabinet- 2 Door/Manual Close (BM)
This Jamco Flammable Safety Cabinet is manufactured with double walls to contain cans and flammable liquids in a protected storage space. Doors open to a full 180 degrees so materials can be easily accessed and stored within.
As a flammable cabinet with all welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space, this cabinet meets OSHA, NFPA code 30 & UFC 79 standards. Helping you stay in compliance, this is a flammable cabinet that won't let you down!
Our Jamco safety cabinet is IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- 2 Manual Close Doors, Open 180°
- All Welded Double Wall 18 gauge Construction
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- Lockable Flush Handle, 2 Keys
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- 3 Point Locking System
- Adjustable Shelves (2 1/2" centers)
- Adjustable Leveling Feet and Grounding Connector
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- Protects and Stores your Flammable Materials
- Catches Leaks
- Double Walled for Added Protection
- Shelves can Adapt to your Materials
- Helps you Stay in Compliance
- Connects to Ground for Stability
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
- FM Approved
- Meets UFC 79 Standards
Safety Storage Cabinet (Model BM)
W x D x H
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Settings, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves