Jamco Cabinet- 2 Door/Self Close (BS)
In need of a flammable safety cabinet that can keep you compliance? This Flammable Cabinet from Jamco is built with superior features that help keep you compliance with regulations such as OSHA, NFPA code 30 and UFC 79.
Designed with self-closing doors, this safety cabinet will automatically index, shut, and latch its doors when fire conditions reach 165 degrees and the fusible link starts to melt. Additionally, built into this cabinet is a two inch leakproof sill that catches leaks and prevents that from exiting the cabinet.
These safety storage cabinets are constructed from eighteen (18) gauge all-welded steel. Door are double walled and lockable for added security.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
- Chemical Storage Maximum:
- Class I and II: 60 gallons
- Class III: 120 gallons
- 2 Manual Close Doors
- All Welded Double Wall 18 gauge Construction
- Double Walled Doors (14 gauge outside, 18 gauge inside)
- 1 1/2" Insulating Air Space
- 2" Leakproof Sill
- Adjustable Shelves (2 1/2" centers)
- Lockable Flush Handle, 2 Keys
- 3 Point Locking System
- Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
- Adjustable Leveling Feet and Grounding Connector
- Helps Keep you Compliance and Avoid Fines
- Doors Shut in Emergency Situations
- Double Walled for Added Protection
- Customizable Storage Space
- Connects to the Ground
- Catches Leaks or Spills
- Adjusts to Uneven Floors
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- OSHA Compliant
- Meets NFPA code 30 Standards
- FM Approved
- Meets UFC 79 Standards
Jamco Safety Storage Cabinet (Model BS)
W x D x H
Options Include: Putty for Laboratory Settings, Gray for Hazardous Materials, Extra Galvanized Shelves