Told By Insurance People That I Need A Flame Retardant Cabinet

by Matthew
(Jacksonville, Florida, USA)

I have been told by my insurance people that I have to have a flame retardant cabinet to store flammable liquids. I need pricing for it. Please can you help? I am looking, I guess, for a 120 gallon flammable cabinet. I have an automotive shop and I am the only person in it.

We have flammable safety cabinets for cans, paints & ink, pesticides, and corrosives available and can provide you a written price quote. Our Flammable Storage Cabinet tech team will contact you shortly. If you have further questions please contact us at (772) 646-0597. We look forward to working with you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions?.